Today’s post is about peace and happiness, little different from what I have been writing about so far BUT something which I very much wanted to write about !!!
Everyone has their perspective towards happiness and peace, what I have learnt in all these years of growing up, is what I will share in this post.
We all grow in age, as a person, in terms of social status or money etc etc.. But how many of us really do grow as a person ?
Well, if I were to talk about just myself, I am a changed person in many of the aspects today from what I was couple of years back. Won’t say that I have changed completely and transformed myself into someone else but tried to correct wherever I could feel, need to change… and still on it, long way to go,lot more to learn. I can say, if you’re considerably fair to people around, you become happy and calm.
Let me point out few things which come to my mind when I talk about this topic and what can bring us happiness or peace (purely based on my experience of life so far- might look like some gyaan though 😛 )
1. Be good, it comes back– When I say be good, it has vast and deep meaning. Don’t hurt any living being- intentionally, unintentionally, by your actions, by your thoughts, don’t be a part of criticism how much ever gripping it feels, don’t be double faced, don’t keep grudges – but learn from past and avoid falling into similar situations over n over again,be reasonable in your actions, words, thoughts. Don’t be judgmental – don’t go by what other people say about someone. Before making judgments, keep yourself in other person’s shoes and then think – everyone has some struggle you have no idea about. Be thankful, say sorry if you’re wrong – Love all 🙂
2. Change Yourself if needed – Nobody’s perfect and a good person is one who introspects and identifies his/her behavior and improves the shortfalls.
3. Love more, hate none – Ok, so this might be tricky one. Yes, we do have people who’ll love and adore us and we would also do the same for them – love more, which is no big deal BUT the catch here is – how to deal with the ‘not so good ones’ or the ones who dislike/hate/hurt you when you feel you didn’t deserve that. Well, I ain’t God and like everyone else, I won’t be happy around the ones who don’t like me that much … so my way of dealing with it is keep distance from such ones, don’t hate them inside but don’t be vulnerable too – We don’t know everyone on this planet so chose the path of ignorance – Ignore their existence.
So love the ones who love you and ignore the hatred.. You’ll get a sound sleep every single night trust me 🙂
4. Be Appreciative – Saying a kind word or two to someone for the efforts they put in, makes a lot of impact we never realize 🙂 . Ladies specially , please do not tear each other out, raise other women, you’ll feel good. Bitching might lure you BUT don’t be a part and if possible educate others.
5. Be grateful for what life gave you – Be ambitious, have dreams but do enjoy what life has given you. The more happy you are for the life you got, the more you get – Tried and tested !
Be the person you would want to see in others. We live once, make most out of it.
Be Beautiful inside and it does reflect outside too in your personality 🙂 🙂
Stay Health and happy !