Hey you dear, This post is for you if you are struggling with hair concerns – Split ends, Damaged hair, Frizzy hair, Hair fall?
This post I am also dedicating to my friends and neighbors who wanted me to post about the best hair care products I came across and I am very much glad to post something which would be of help for them 🙂
Trust me I have tried multiple brands and different products for my hair and this review is definitely gonna explain the products I believe are the best !
To begin with, I have this mania for doing experiments on my hair (or in broader ways on every other thing related to looks 😉 ). You name a thing and I must have tried that, be it coloring my hair, doing straightening/rebonding, perming (of course always from renowned parlors only – so you know, that hair damage is done by any chemical process how much ever best parlor u choose )
Still, soon after almost every experiment my hair went through harsh phase – used to have really pathetic split ends, then was suffering for hair fall for months together despite of using the prescribed products by the parlors.
That’s how my hunt for a hair care product began. Tried multiple brands’ products on my hair so I could save and improve my hair and it finally ended on this “L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium range” products.
I am currently using the products from this same range only. Let me admit, being curious to try other brands I do buy other brands’ every now and then but finally end up using this product only .
Products I use –
1. L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo –
This comes for a price of INR 635/- for 300 ml of product bottle.
You can buy it from here
2. L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Masque –
This is available for INR 780/-, 250 ml of product bottle.
You can buy it from here
Pros of the above two products-
- Makes hair frizz-free and manageable.
- Restores damaged hair.
- Renders Protection from harsh elements.
- Hair is rendered to be smooth and shiny.
- Does not weigh your hair down.
- Protects and strengthens the hair.
I also used the serum from this range but moved to another product of same brand which is –
3. L’oreal Professionnel Liss Unlimited Primrose oil – I have moved to this one (from L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Serum) because my hair was very dry and frizzy and I wanted a serum which would sooth my hair while not making it sticky and guess what, this darling piece works perfectly as expected. Also, you would hardly need
You can buy it from here. It comes for a price of INR 650/- for 125 ml of product. Very little on your hair, work wonders.
Pros of this product –
- Smoothens and adds shine to your hair.
- Use this as a conditioning serum to keep your hair soft and frizz-free.
- Get thicker and glossier hair by using this serum.
- Coating each strand, this hair serum promises a polished finish.
- Ideal for thick and rebellious hair.
- Has a lovely, subtle fragrance – I personally just LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE ❤
I have tried using Shampoo and Masque/Conditioner from “Liss Unlimited” and it was awful experience, those won’t even clean the hair properly.
SO use these in combination !
I personally am very impressed by these products in particular and keep coming back to these ones after trying multiple others.
If you’re wondering why I need to go n check out other products when I have found my soul mates – Simple as that could be, we girls are never satisfied and after trying multiple products, my faith is restored that I am using the BEST of all !!!
SO girls, give it a try and please do share your experience with me in Comments section.
You can also follow my blog or choose to follow my FB page –
Hope this post narrows down your search for best hair care products and was of some help !