Hey you beauties,
Wondering why am I so early ? Just created 2 looks for Valentines Day and wanted to share with you all so this post today 😀 .
Sorry very less of writing in this one but if you are curious to know the steps or products, to create the looks, please mention in comments box, will share. Love you all !
Here are the looks 😉
Here’s the second one –
Hope you liked these and sorry if you were expecting more of content in this 🙂
Please do follow my Instagram page for more of such updates
Hey You awesome readers there,
It’s been so long since I have posted anything, have been occupied with some other exciting tasks off late.
So today I am posting a motivational thought of the night –
“No Matter where you stood yesterday, how much you have grown and achieved is all that’s important.
The important thing in your life is to GROW !
– By none other than @therealnehasharma ( 😉 haha that’s my Instagram handle just to remind you that if you haven’ followed me there, JUST DO IT 😀
Hello Pretty Girls,
It’s been QUITE LONG since I have posted a blog as I wasn’t keeping well and it took longer than usual to get over the viral infection but I am recovering now and so back to what I like doing and missed hell lot all this while.
I have clicked all the pics related to this post during my “not-so-well” days of the year, so excuse me if these don’t look that great, but I hope you’ll like the blog and pics equally.
I recently came across these range of liquid lipsticks from Maybelline called as – ‘Maybelline New York Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick’. These lipsticks are priced at quite reasonable price @ INR 349/- for 7 ml of product.
I have picked up two shades from this range – “Easy Berry” and “Sensationally Me” – These are the names of shades 😛
Talking about the lipstick quality, it’s matte in finish and quite pigmented. Since these are liquid lipsticks I expected them not to bleed and stay for good amount of time, however these lipsticks do bleed and transfers if you touch your lips even after couple of minutes, the lipstick is dried. Staying power is manageable but they can’t survive meals.
Let’s have a look at the swatches of two shades I picked up –
1. Easy Berry – This is a pretty barbie pink color. This is quite girly to wear and instantly brightens up your face. It’ll suit medium to fair skin toned girls. It’s lovely – would recommend!
2. Sensationally Me – This is dark brick red/brown color shade with nude undertone. I won’t call it nude or red/brown of shade, it essentially a mix of all three. It’s a perfect shade to be worn to office !
Verdict – For this price, a brand like Maybelline is definitely worth trying. The quality is not as great as other matte liquid lipsticks from Maybelline but it can be your budget friendly daily use lipstick. I liked the easy berry shade more out of the two I used as it gives a glow to my face even when I am not at best of my health 🙂
You can buy the shades from these URLs (NYKAA online)
That’s it about this particular review. Please tell me how do you feel about these lipsticks if you tried any.
Also, please don’t forget to follow my blog if you haven’t already. You can follow me on Instagram if you want to, I usually post images related to my blogs there first 🙂
Keep showering your love and support to the blog, love you all !
Buhbyee for now
Hope weekend is treating you all well.
This post is about review of “Colorbar spotlight illuminating lotion”. This is used either mixed with foundation or before foundation to prepare your skin. I mix it with my foundation.I do apply moisturizer before this product as my skin tend to dry during winters. This gives your foundation, a nice texture and it doesn’t loon cakey. I had applied foundation at times of my ‘not so prepared’ skin and ended up having a not so perfect looking foundation. I am sure each one of us has been there, doing not so perfect makeup, but I wouldn’t mock at you for that, would suggest you to not do that too, not a great thing to do being a woman, as I always say, raise other women 🙂
Anyway, coming back to the review of this particular product. It does give you a fresh and supple look but dont expect to get a very glossy, shiny look.
Price – It comes for INR 950/- for 30 ml of product.
This is free from parabene, sulphates, silicones, mineral oils, and artificial fragrance. This is also cruelty free.
You can buy it from Nykaa https://nykaa.ly/P_9849
There’s no cons that I can write about this product. It leaves skin soft and supple and gives dewy look and I am definitely buying this when my current bottle gets over.
This is no promotional post and I am not a sponsor for the product but it’s a must buy 😁
Do write back if you want any specific information related to the product. Please do like,share and comment on the post if you liked it.
Stay beautiful and happy!
Hi Beautiful Girls,
Today, I will review 2 shades from Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lip Color lipstick range. The 2 colors I would review are “MR8 Orange Edge” and “MP18 Plum Pick”.
Firstly, the packaging of the lipsticks is really pretty one, in golden color. Though the lipstick gives you matte finish, it doesn’t dry out lips and pretty smooth on lips. Pigmentation too is quite good but I feel, it differs for different shades as I tried 2 shades and felt one was more pigmented than other. It is not transfer-proof.
Price – These are priced at INR 500/- (for 3.6 gm of product) but you will find some discounts running always specially when bought from Nykaa.
Shade 1 MP18 Plum Pick – This is bright magenta color and I don’t see any hints of plum shade in this to be honest. But this is a pretty and quite girly color to wear. You can buy it here
Shade 2 : MR8 Orange Edge – Honestly, I bought this color in hope of some very pigmented bright orange color, in matte however this didn’t turn out to be very pigmented and I had to have more swipes to get nice shade. Here’s the shade (didn’t feel like clicking a lot of pics in this one, quite dull for being “orange”)
Would I buy more of the shades – Probably not, I may get better choices in other brands for this price.
Hope this review and swatches are helpful.
Please do follow me on WordPress and Instagram for more updates. Please do like,comment share my blogs if you like to read more.
Hello Pretty Girls,
This post is about Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipsticks – review and swatches. Honestly speaking, I am a big time fan of Nykaa lipsticks. I would review and post swatches of 2 shades from this range of Nykaa lipsticks – ‘Bombae 01’ and ‘Rukmini 22’.
This range of Nykaa lipsticks are priced at INR 599/- for 5 ml of product. The consistency of the lipstick is quite good and it dries after 15-20 seconds of application. These are heavily pigmented, easy gliding, super matte, still doesn’t feel chappy on lips. These are completely transfer-proof however may fade if you eat something.
Talking about the 2 shades I am reviewing here –
- Bombae 01 – Bombae is the pinkish nude shade, with warm undertone. This would suit all skin tones. Apt for an everyday use at office or casual outings.
- Rukmini 22 – Rukmini is a bright red with pink undertone shade. This brightens up the look real quick. I love this shade.
Transfer-proof, doesn’t bleed
Good staying power of 4-5 hours. Might need little touch up if you have meals wearing it. But it can survive liquids.
Smooth and glides very easily with the help of applicator
Might feel drying if you already have dry lips, apply a lip balm if in case of chapped lips.
I am definitely buying other shades of this range. Love it !
Have you tried any of these? What do you think about it. Please feel free to drop your feedback in Comments below –
Stay happy and healthy and a very happy new year to you all .. Love Love
Hey you beautiful people,
This is Christmas, New Year season and that time of the year where all you would see is SALE SALE SALE ! 😅 .. Well, quite literally 🙄
Just like most of us, I too am a big time shopaholic who just need reasons to shop.
However after doing hell lot of shopping during this Shopping season, I realized and understood few gimmicks that online stores play and we as buyers may not understand and rush to shop almost everything. So here i am writing few from my personal experience
- Free Gifts – There would be some offers under which the online stores promise to privide a free gift on a minimum purchasee of, say a particular brand. I bought ‘Stay Quirky’ brand’s products worth Rs. 999 just to receive a free gift lipstick. Well, firstly I didn’t have a plan to buy products of this particular brand worth rs. 999 but because I wanted that one free lipstick, i made the cart value as min 999/-. Now, the product that I received as a free gift was a lip crayon which was of the color I believe nobody in this planet would go for 😑 . So the point is Free Gifts that they provide you are the ones least sold and which may be of no use.
- No discounts on LUXE brands – While the whole website of the online shopping store will flash with offers discounts blah blah, you won’t find discounts on Luxury brands like Clinique, Estee Lauder etc. I have tried buying Clinique moisturizer on discount cos this is Sales season and guess what, failed to locate one website which selling that on discounted price. Not sure what Sales is all about if what I actually need is on MRP.
- You may received damaged products – Yes, you read that right. I have recently bought a Maybelline high end lip mousse because I was getting that in discount of course but when i received it, it wasnt seal(I assumed liquid lipsticks may not always be sealed) and it was all dried. Also, check for the expiry dates of the products you receive as high chancea are, discounted products are the ones expiring soon and the website just needs to clear the stock.
- You may end up over buying and products you don’t need only – At least I do this. However I do use the products but make sure you buy the ones you actually need and don’t make your budget suffer 😁
Well, this was all on this topic. Please do let me know your take and experiences in Comments.